Bypass Google Account Sony Xperia Android 8.0 without using pc or laptop or without using ADB more is possible now. We have spent a lot of time in finding this way which is easiest in order to bypass frp. Google FRP Lock comes only when you have purchased a second-hand device and have done a hard reset.So if you have done hard/Soft reset to erase old data and are seeing FRP Lock then you can surely try this method which is called as Bypass Google Account Sony Xperia Android 8.0.
How to Bypass Google Account Sony Xperia Android 8.0:
- Apex Launcher [Download Page]
- Google Account Manager 6.0[Download Page]
- Account Login [Download page]
Let’s Get Started
- Connect your phone to wifi or internet connection
- Click on the back screen and Welcome screen will appear
- Click on visual aids option in the bottom right corner and turn “Talk-Back” on
- After turning it on, Talkback will come up with a tutorial
- Draw a big L on the screen which will bring “Global Context Menu” in from of you
- Double tap on talkback setting
- Hold volume down and volume up button together which will disable talkback feature
- Now open help and feedback and click on the first query appearing on your screen
- A youtube video will appear with a clock button on the top right corner of it. Click it, then “tap next” and then “no thanks”
- You will enter into chrome browser.
Now go to FRP Tools page and download APPEX Launcher or any other launcher you like.
Install it from the popup you get in chrome. While doing this you will get an error from untrusted sources which should be turned on in settings. Turn it on and let it install. Once it is done, Press the home button and you will come to the home screen.
Download FRP Bypass TOOL
- Now open google chrome and visit FRP Tools section and start downloading “Google Account Manager 6.0”, and “Account Login” apk files.
- Install them again by clicking the notification saying “Files Downloaded”
- Once downloaded, open the account login app which we have downloaded and installed in above steps.
- Click on three dots above there > Then click on Browser sign in > login with Gmail account to Bypass Google Account Sony Xperia Android 8.0.
- Once done > Restart and start using your phone.