So here is the post in which we are sharing with you everything on Samsung Bypass Google Verify. Moreover, we will guide you step-by-step on how to bypass Samsung Google Factory Reset FRP Verification.
Probably, you may have heard about the Factory reset option. Yes, it is included in nearly all the devices. Likewise, there is a safety feature known as “Factory reset protection” which is also included in almost all smartphones supporting android operating system. This feature was designed by Google in order to secure the devices.
Let’s take a situation in which you’ve lost your device and now it’s in someone else’s hands. Now, if that person factory resets the mobile and restart it, he/she will be asked for Google account credentials. Therefore, if they do not know your email ID and password they cannot access it. read more: FRP Bypass APK
Now, the problem occurs if you forget your ID and password after factory resetting the phone. Now, what to do in this situation? True, you can’t access your phone. But do not worry, where there is will, there is away. And in this guide, we will share with you the solutions to the issues and in no time, you will be out of your difficulty.
Download Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK
Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK
This is something serious if you reset your device and forget your Google account credentials. You are not alone in this problem. There are many people who are facing the same issue. That’s why we’ve created this guide. However, we can’t say if this procedure will work in every smartphone or not. But we are sure that this guide will be beneficial for the people who have Samsung devices. The other good news is that the procedure is very easy to follow and takes not much of your time. If you follow the steps as guided, you’ll done bypass Samsung Google Factory Reset FRP Verification. Furthermore, you can impress your friends in case if they face the same problem and are unable to solve it. Read more: FRP BYPASS APK FREE
As now you’ve to bypass Samsung Google Factory Reset FRP Verification, you will require a system, a USB slot, and an OTG wire or cable. To start the process, you’ve to download Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK.
- First thing you should do is to download Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK file on your system.
- As you’ve completed downloading the APK, copy it to your USB or OTG.
- Switch on your Samsung phone and finish the steps recommended in the setup wizard.
- After doing the previous step, the Samsung Bypass Google Verify warning notification will appear on the screen, asking you about the Google account and password. Samsung FRP Bypass Tool is available at Bypass Samsung Pangu
- Now, you link your phone through OTG cable. Automatically, file explorer will appear on your mobile phone.
- Now, look into the file explorer about the folder or file where you’ve copied the APK downloaded file. You won’t be able to open that file until you allow the unknown sources.
- So, go into your settings and click open the Unknown Sources menu. You’ve to turn on or enable this option. Otherwise, your phone will not allow you to open the APK.
- After following the above step, open the file and start the installation. SAMSUNG BYPASS GOOGLE VERIFY APK
- As soon as the APK gets installed in your device, open the app from your home screen.
- Now, you’ll be automatically prompted towards “Settings” option.
- Here you’ve to locate “Backup and Reset” option. And now you’ve to Factory Reset your Samsung phone.
No sooner you’ll be done with the factory reset than you have to switch on your Samsung phone. Now, here is the surprise. The FRP Bypass screen will not appear on your device this time. You can add a new email ID and password. You can skip this step too, but we recommend you to set up a new id and password in case if your phone gets stolen, no one can be able to open your device. You can fill the Google account later also. So here we’ve given you the whole solution. You can read and re-read the steps again if you get stuck while performing Bypass the Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Device. Yes, the procedure is really easy to follow. It will just take you about fifteen minutes to complete Bypass the factory reset protection on Samsung Device.
As now we’ve shared the complete guide on Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK, you can follow the process in the same order as we’ve shared it. If you still face any problem in bypassing the Google account, you can contact us anytime. We always feel delighted to help our growing community. You can also share your queries in the comment box or else drop us a message.